Tuesday, December 20, 2016

grandpa


Transfers are happening!

Elder Egbers is leaving, but we already knew that for a couple weeks. Every companionship in the zone is getting shuffled somehow. I'm staying here in somerset and getting Elder Puyogao! He trained my trainer, and this is his last transfer! So this will certainly be an interesting transfer.

Another elder in our apartment complex had to go home, so after driving him up to Bakersfield we've been in a tripan with his companion. It's too many people! I feel like I'm in a mob at doors! But driving up to Bakersfield was scary as heck! I drove a route I'd never driven myself, at night, in the rain and fog. California drivers and roads are NOT meant for rain. Ick.

Otherwise, it's been another slow week. We've been doing what we can, though. Lots of service! Tons and tons of service. It feels good to be able to help others at Christmastime.

Thank you for supporting us!
Elder Adams

12-12-16

No comments:

Post a Comment