Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Elder Bednar!


Hey everybody!

So this week was another slow week for us because we had lots of other things going on, BUT! We got to hear inspired counsel from a prophet, seer, and revelator, Elder Bednar of the quorum of the twelve! Seriously he was so cool. I may someday forget what he said, but I will never forget how he taught and how I felt. He mostly just asked us questions and let us ask questions, which sometimes he would answer with more questions. It was an awesome experience, and I hope to be able to teach even a little bit like him.

He also told us that iPads don't matter. Pssh.

Otherwise, Elder Egbers was sick so we didn't get to do too much this week. Pretty sure I'm just cursed, because every companion I have gets sick. But hey, I'm already used to it.

Patty brought a friend to church! A friend we'd taught before, actually! And who watched general conference! Which means she's been to church twice! So I guess we do actually have an investigator who is doing well! Thank goodness she actually lives in our area.

Have a great week!

Elder Adams


Oh yeah forgot some stuff.

So the Lancaster elders are getting scattered as chaff before the wind, I mean emergency transferred to replace some other elders. So now Elder Egbers is a relief society president. And I'm just kinda... here.
(what Hayden means is that his companion is the district leader and now the two of them are the only elders in the district.  The rest are sister missionaries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment