Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Short email!

Sorry it's been a slow week so I don't have much to say!

I will say though, that I learned something cool about miracles this week. When we're giving it all we can and get discouraged, get tired, don't want to keep going- we need to keep going. When we do that in faith, God will start opening doors we didn't know were there. Miracles will start happening. Even if they're small miracles.

We did have some fun exchanges this week though! Elder Jones and I went to a italian ice place on main street and a guy there was telling us about how you can see angels and demons on youtube. like okay dude. We also met a guy who was like "hey check out these scriptures, don't they seem contrary to what you guys focus on?" He just didn't understand them, but I realized that even if I didn't understand them too, I still wouldn't be shaken because my testimony is based on a couple things, including that this church is the true church, has been for the entire time it has been on earth, and will continue to be forever. Which is nice to know.

Thanks for supporting your local and faraway missionaries!

Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment