Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Spring Weather

Hey everyone!

It's been the best week here in Bakersfield! Nice and warm, with some rain at the end. Not that the weather is the most important part, it's just a nice bonus.

So the best news is that Gina got baptized! I wasn't able to be there for it, but that's okay. Just knowing it happened and that she's getting those blessings is so worth it.

Otherwise, we worked a lot. Pretty normal week that way. It's not bad to work, it's still great to be able to testify to people of the wonderful truths that we have. It just leads to less fun stories for my email when we don't have a lot of crazy experiences. Not every week can be incredibly entertaining, but every week can still indeed be the best. To make it up to y'all though, I made sure to get some pictures this week.

I'm really glad to be able to come to church every Sunday and partake of the sacrament. I feel like I talk about that a lot, but it's because it's really important to me. To have that time every week to renew our covenants with God and come closer to the Savior is a really precious thing. We can feel so much peace at church, with the Spirit teaching and encouraging us. I know it's easy to get wrapped up in our responsibilities there at times, but it's important to make the most of the wonderful gift we've been given and strive to remember Jesus Christ and become more like him.

Thank you for all your support!
Elder Adams


1: some graffiti in our area that I love.
2: a panorama of (mostly) our area. It's actually huge. We cover part of Bakersfield, a couple smaller towns, and a bunch of empty space going way out to the mountains.
3: excellent prop for our photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment