Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Day At the Beach and My Son


What a strange week.

It rained like all week. And snowed a little today. We were helping the housing missionaries move in furniture into the apartment above ours (there'll be missionaries there now too) and the whole sidewalk in front of our apartment was flooded. We put on sandals because it was too much for normal shoes, even though it was so cold. It was like being at the beach, except without the sand and no fun.

Oh yeah transfer news. I'm taking a long journey... to Sierra ward. Same church building, same stake, I'm even going to stay in the same apartment because we're switching apartments. It's literally the ward to the north of Somerset. And I'm training! I have a son! I dunno anything about him at all yet, but the poor guy gets to ride bikes in the rain with me. Wheeeee.
Elder Puyogao is headed up to Delano for his last week and a half. Fun times.
Elder Mui is moving from Sierra to Somerset to be the district leader. But I'm probably not in his district ;_:

This week was weird and I spent a lot of time in other people's areas because people were sick. Lots of spanish work! But I don't know any spanish. I never met two thirds of the investigators we picked up this week because Elder Puyogao was in our area and found them.

Otherwise, not too much news for everyone. Transfers are weird that way. I'll miss the ward, but I'll still see everyone on Sundays :P

Thanks!
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment