Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Generic Weekly Email


I'd love to say this was a stunning week different than all the past weeks but really it's been pretty ordinary. Elder Webb was sick with what I had, so it's been real similar to past weeks of mine.

The members in Sierra ward are cool. They're on board with doing what they can and love to feed us, so I can't complain. We've gotten some good chances to do service as well. We actually broke an ax this week! I was chopping some stumps up and Elder Markwalter took the ax and when he swung it broke right below the head! Good thing it was on the downswing and didn't hit anyone.

I also got the best blessing this week. God is mindful of us and wants to talk to us, sometimes we just need to ask and to listen. God loves us! And He loves you.

Thanks for being awesome everyone. Say hi to someone new this week!
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment