Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Looking Up

Little better week than before. We're starting to finally see more success! It's awesome. Well, except riding into the wind. Our area is 5 miles wide and riding from our apartment anywhere means riding into the wind on busy streets. Lancaster springs are fun. And then the wind seems to stop right as we head home! I didn't think it'd be such a problem. I'm glad I bought such a skinny bike though.

We didn't have dinner on Monday this week, but then a part-member family called us up to have us over all of a sudden and it was really good food. We thought the husband, who's not a member, wasn't all that interested, but then after we left he told his wife he'd been reading the book of mormon! Exciting!

We also started being able to actually find people to teach! A guy even came up to us and asked us where our church was at. He'd talked to some missionaries before and said that what they told him gave him "shivers, but good ones." I guess that works. He was also in jail for like 20 years, but hey. The Atonement is real.

Testimonies grow on the mission. It's cool that way. I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but I'm able to say, and mean it with every fiber of my being, that I know that my Redeemer lives and loves me. I guess that's the effect of trials, huh? I hope that I'll find lots of people to share my testimony with this week.

Thanks for your prayers!
Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment